- Yes, She’s A Witch: Why I Admire Yoko Ono by Chloe ♡
- Yoko Ono’s 5 Most Iconic Works by Alexxa Gotthardt
- When art becomes replicable — Yoko Ono, Elsa von Freytag-Loringhoven, and “modern art” by Umang Kalra
- Mistaking their want and our need: Yoko Ono, stan culture and internalised misogyny by Chloe ♡
- what’s your opinion on the Yoko Julien stuff? Like how she treated him after John died by Kreekey
- Yoko Ono: ‘I thought my music was beautiful all along’ by Alexis Petridis
- You Say You Want a Revolution: How Yoko Ono’s Rape Could Have Changed the World by Mark Richardson
- Rape of Yoko Ono and Retaped Rape of Fiona Rukschcio by JohnyML
- Yoko – Film No. 6: RAPE by Madeline Bocaro
- The Betrayal of John Lennon by Vicki Sheff
John Lennon / Yoko Ono
new york woman by peculiar_mademoiselle [series, 5k+, wip]
Summary: A series of loosely related one shots about Yoko Ono.
Opposites by Selena [4k+, complete]
Summary: On bargaining with your husband’s former partner, losing and gaining, war and peace, and the difference between art and a child. Eleven glimpses at and by Yoko Ono.
Thank you Chloe for your lovely recommendations.